Constantine | First Look | CW Seed

Constantine | First Look | CW Seed

Surprise first look at the new Constantine CW seed series the trailer basically showcases Constantine luring five demonic beings to a church as a favor to another. We will have to wait and see what spurred this arrangement but knowing Constantine it'll have some benefit to himself. I will say that this first look feels like Constantine and I am excited to see it when it comes out. There were reports that Constantine might be making an appearance on Legends of tomorrow and I am kind of hoping the Constantine series ties into that somehow but we'll see. If I had to guess I would say they might drop this in midseason or possibly over the break in Dec/Jan and freedom Fighters will drop sometime in the fall before the crossover.

Comments